What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is a small group of people who are connected with our church. Most of our Life Groups get together weekly. They are a great way of getting to know people and sharing life in a more intimate way than in a bigger crowd. These are where most real friendships grow.
What do we do in a life group?
The key features of our Life Groups are time, prayer, food and the Bible.
- It’s nothing complex but if you’re going to have decent relationships with people, you’ve got to spend TIME together.
- We also PRAY together. Praying is what we do when we want to talk with God. He hears our thoughts, hearts and words and responds to us. It makes life so much more purposeful.
- Everyone enjoys some FOOD in their day too. When our Life Groups get together we eat food. It’s a nice way to just hang out and enjoy the company of others.
- The significance of the BIBLE is that it is our reference book, our guide. It gives so much perspective to every part of our daily life. Reading the Bible is really stimulating and challenges our thinking in so many ways.
Life Groups are held in people’s homes. Presently we have some that meet in Cannonvale and one that meets in Proserpine. All the groups are very accepting of others. Like our public church activities anyone is welcome. It’s a safe place to explore and grow in relationships and understanding. Below are details of our current Life Groups.
- Monday Night – Proserpine Mixed Group – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday Night– Cannonvale / Airlie Beach Ladies Group – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday Morning – Cannonvale Ladies Group – 9:30 am
- Thursday Night – Cannonvale Young Adults – 7:00 pm
- Friday Night – Cannonvale Mixed Group – 7:00 pm
Let us know if you would like to join, host or lead a life group.